Tuesday, 12 November 2013

Hannah Marijuana - Miley's at it again!

Following her controversial MTV Video Music Awards; Miley has once again caught the worlds attention at this year European Music Awards hosted by MTV in Amsterdam. The Songstress performed in a metallic silver midi-dress accompanied by a female dwarf dressed in a Latex cat-suit to the hit "We Can't Stop". Following the performance, Cyrus won a prestigious EMA for Best Video, for "Wrecking Ball" and it is here where Miley once again stole the show.

"I want to thank my fans, my 'Smilers', for making this happen." Miley continued, "and Terry Richardson for putting this together. You know I couldn't fit this award in my bag, but I did find this (Miley pulls out a suspicious looking cigarette) so thank you guys very much. Good night everybody, thank you. EMA's for having me, I love you so much!"

Due to the EMA's being held in Amsterdam, one would have thought that what Miley had displayed would indeed be a joint. Marijuana is not illegal in Amsterdam so could Miley have been playing on this to shock the audience? Once again many argue the greatest shock factor comes from Miley's past in which she played Disney's pop princess Hannah Montana. However, every artist grows and changes, Hannah Montana ended many years ago and Miley is trying to re-invent herself.

Personally, I feel Miley is incredibly talented and in terms for free press, she is doing a great job! I don't feel her performance or the way she accepted her award was anymore shocking than what one of her contemporary's would have done. I love Miley and think she is a smart girl, people need to stop worrying, I think she knows exactly what she's doing and she's having fun doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment