"So here I am... The human underneath the
wigs"
Lade Gaga like you've never seen her before!
On Sunday, September 1st
2013 Lady Gaga headlined ITunes festival in London, of course her show
consisted of numerous costume changes but not as you would have expected. Gaga
transformed from Burqa/ninja inspired look to a mermaid-like costume , however the greatest shock came when she
removed the costume, the wigs to reveal her natural self, or as she put
it "The human underneath the wigs".
in the emotional performance gaga told the audience "So, when I wrote the next song, it was one of the hardest things that I did because everyone always goes on about the clothes right and all the make-up and the wigs and why does she always cover up, so I decided I would use this opportunity to tell you why...because the whole world is watching, and what I wanted you to know is that like some of you, which is why I wrote born this way, I cared not for success, I cared not that people liked it, I cared only about that even just one person that It might touch. I was willing and will always be willing to risk it all for what I believe in so here I am... the human underneath the wigs. This is my real hair!" Gaga continued "I went through some really tough times, and tough times that I've never really talked about because I didn't fell that I needed to use it for people to like my music and I wont tell you exactly what is was now because I don't mean to be a downer really. But I'm telling you because in order to write ARTPOP I had to be willing to take of all the wigs and make-up I used to cover up the pain." the emotional outburst continued "I used them (the wig and make-up) for a long time to become different people so that when I woke up in the morning and I didn't feel strong enough to be me, I created someone else" "... but in order to become closer to you I knew I had to show you what was under all of this theatre so here I am." Gaga continues to explain how she wrote a song to relive herself from the pain, hoping it would relieve her fans from any pain they're suffering.
Gaga Performed 8 new songs from her upcoming album "ARTPOP" showing the world her amazing vocal abilities as she performed live! Not only did Lady gaga perform for a great number of her fans, but she also performed for none other than Adele. The British songstress later tweeted Gaga about her performance saying "@ladygaga mermaids for life! Brilliant as always thank you for a wonderful night! #MANiCUREisthebest". Who would of thought it... Adele is a little monster!
The performance was original, innovative and I wouldn't expect any less from Lady Gaga! We got a glimpse of the real woman behind the theatre. AMAZING show!

No comments:
Post a Comment