The X-Factor returns!
The Christmas countdown has begun! The X-factor is back, with a new judging panel, however I can't help but feel the hit show has actually lost its X-Factor... Ironically! Since the departures of the beautiful Cheryl Cole and the iconic music mogul that is Simon Cowell, my obsession with the show has since faded.The judging Line up is just the same as it always has been, a successful national icon, Gary Barlow, a gorgeous but half talented female judge, Nicole Scherzinger, an older opinionated woman, Sharon Osborne and of course Louis Walsh. I'm not saying I wont watch the show, because I know I will, I will most likely blog about the contestants and the forthcoming final! But I just feel the show still has that same platform, the only thing different about this year other than the judges is they have got rid of the live audience. The producers need to do something to spice the show up, younger more controversial judges, anything just to revamp the show, make it exciting again!
I will still be watching tonight, ITV 1 at 8pm, but will you? let me know what you think to the new judging line up! Do you agree with me? Or do you think this is the best line up yet? Leave comments below!


No comments:
Post a Comment