Cheryl's CHEEKY Tattoo!
The nations sweetheart has taken her love of body art to a new height, with a tattoo that covers her whole bum! The tattoo has been blasted by nearly every single national newspaper including; The Sun, The Mirror, The Express and NOW Magazine!"
"
Cheryl took to twitter to defend her tattoo, something she shouldn't have even had to do! The songstress wrote, “People are entitled to their own opinions,” ...“I’ve had it for maybe 7-8 months, it was a long process but only just detailed it,” she told a fan. Then she added “I’ve never really concerned myself with other people’s body parts,” NO CHERYL NO! The only thing you needed to tell those haters is "It's my body... I will do what I like! KISS MY ROSEY ASS!"I personally love Cheryl's tattoo, lets face it Cheryl could do anything and still look gorgeous! Ignore the haters, you look amazing! Cheryl's tattoo artist took to his instagram page to share a snapshot of the revealing tat, Nikko Hurtado commented "Here is a in progress shot of a Tattoo I’ve been covering up and reworking. Really exited to show healed shots. It was some intense tattooing sessions. She’s tough as nails.”As long as you and I love it Cheryl, ignore the critics!


No comments:
Post a Comment