LADY DRAMA!
Gaga defends One Direction boys after alleged VMAS booing.

The drama begun unfolding when the boy band collected their VMA award for "Best Song of the Summer" and were allegedly booed by the VMA crowd. It was this that stuck a nerve in Gaga who was seen on cameras asking her friend "Are people booing them?" Mother monster then gazed in horror as the band were further disrespected when collected their award. Shaking her head, the songstress was reportedly heard saying “I want to leave right now”.

Lady Gaga, who remained in her performance outfit, a mermaid inspired look made up of a shell bra and matching bottoms, then left her seat to find the 1D lads. It is at this point that the boy band were recording their thank-you speech for the "directioners" (The one direction fans) when Lady Gaga shouted "You guys were awesome!" Gaga was then heard giving the guys some advice "I don't know if you heard it, but if I heard what I heard out there, I just want to tell you that you deserve every bit of success that you have. And don't you dare let those people boo you and I put that booing in my own show, because I wanted to make a comment about that...I want to leave right now”. YOU GO GAGA!
One Direction responded to the comfort given by Gaga saying "...its OK, thank you so much" The pop diva then posed for a photo with the worlds biggest boy band as they all seemed to forget about the harsh crowd from moments before. With so many celebrities under one roof how could there not be any drama?

No comments:
Post a Comment